Thursday, June 18, 2009

HELLO!

I'm gonna cheer everyone up and make everyone LAUGH! make you all DESTRESS :D

Hahahahah okay funny thing #1:

My cousin's wife recently gave birth to 2 nephews who are twins! And one of the twins' name is SEAN.

(Don't go all -.- on me yet, I haven't finished -.-)

Sean's chinese name happens to be YI LE. (Reverse that and you get....?)

Yes. Hahahaha! :D Come on, laugh with me everybody! *cackles*

Funny thing #2:

Today, I saw an orbituary of this person who passed away 4 years ago (It's a death anniversary notice thing.)

And the name of the person is... *drumroll*

Chong Jin :D

And the best thing is that it was the newspaper that my dog peed on LOL.

(Disclaimer: I know it's mean to make fun of a dead person's name, but it's not in the context of that person right, it's in the context of people in our class xD)

Okay next Jolene will post a song that SEAN the MEAN (the one in 09v12, not my nephew, get this clear ah- My nephew is not half as mean as him okay) found for Sammie.
It's funny but it's funny because the song is funny, not because (according to Sean) it describes Sam okay!

(Sammie please take note ah I'm a nice person not mean like the person whose name has a visual rhyme with "mean" XD)

Omg, I just realised that I made fun of 4 guys with one post. Cool! =D

-Chun Shu(;

P.S. Stay tuned for Jolene's post, everybody! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment