Thursday, June 18, 2009

I saw an Audrey Ang on Facebook O: O: O:

Sorry I'm just bored.

and LOLOLOL to the previous post.

LOL!

but you know what. Being the nice person I am, I shall deduce what actually happened. (No sarcasm intended.)

In the first picture, when Jolene typed "yup", she was referring to the "no link" that Renjie said. As you can see all the messages were typed in the same minute so it's very likely that she saw the "no link", looked down at the keyboard and typed her reply and didnt see the next thing that RJ typed. So the "yup" was actually in response to the "no link" because she pressed enter too quickly without reading what else RJ said.

(OMG JOLENE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY THANK ME FOR THIS.)

For the second picture, the "YAH" was referring to RJ's "wa so bad to me now".
Cos the same thing happened. Blame RJ's typing speed.

See, I'm so not a gossipmonger man. (IN YOUR FACE, JOSHUA!)
I totally believe in the TRUTH.

********************************************************************
Or or or, you can just ignore this post and continue laughing at the previous post.
Which is I am going to do now.

*cackles*

LOLOL.

(Sorry ah I know my post very extra but can't blame me, I just came back from dance conditioning and we had to do 9 minutes of crunches and legraisers again. And one whole song of sitting in a centre split. And one whole song of doing arm exercises. That now I'm so tired and my brain isn't functioning properly)

Okay obviously you know who posted this so uh haha, we've had a couple of funny posts in the last two days.

Keep 'em coming! *flashes wide grin*

(P.S. Jolene! You love me now right :D)

(P.P.S. But of course, this isn't the ONLY evidence of the SEECCREEETT. Sam's got more :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment